The Lost Packs of Selbin
Welcome to the Lost packs of Selbin! In here you can roleplay in one or more packs as many wolves. You can go on adventures and have fun. Not into roleplaying? Join or make a club or just hang around in the general chat board! There are many ways to spend time in TLP, but you have to either log in or register to be able to do all of this. It is 100% free and your email address is never sold or abused. Smile
-Lonewind
The Lost Packs of Selbin
Welcome to the Lost packs of Selbin! In here you can roleplay in one or more packs as many wolves. You can go on adventures and have fun. Not into roleplaying? Join or make a club or just hang around in the general chat board! There are many ways to spend time in TLP, but you have to either log in or register to be able to do all of this. It is 100% free and your email address is never sold or abused. Smile
-Lonewind
The Lost Packs of Selbin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The lost packs of Selbin have been unknown for thousands of years. Odd characteristics have been carried down through generations of the wolves in the lost packs, Sakotad, Kitlek, Tserof, Lazarus, Amrak, Lejna, Ambas, And Koniak.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Angstmaster Akaelin

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Akaelin

Akaelin

Joined TLP : 2009-04-01

Angstmaster Akaelin Empty
PostSubject: Angstmaster Akaelin   Angstmaster Akaelin EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:13 pm

Angstmaster Akaelin Akaelintemplate-1

"Monster.
How should I feel?"

Birthname: Ori
Current Name: Akaelin
Alias: Kael
Name Origin: Unknown
Name Meaning: None

"Creatures lie here.
Looking through the windows."

Sex: Male
Breed [Dire, Timber, Arctic... etc.]: Arctic

"I will.
Hear their voices."

Main coat Color: While
Other coat colors: Silver/Gray
Tattoos: None
Eye Color(s): Silver

"I'm a glass child.
I am Hannah's regrets."

History: Dani and Relan were introduced by Relans mother, the Alpha female of their pack. As pups, they frequently played together as they grew up. When Relan was 3 and Dani 4, there was a raid on their home by a rival pack. Phyras back was victorious, but at the cost of her mate, Rayne. Driven by anger and grief, Relans personality took a turn for the worse, and he began to act completely out of character, forcing Dani to mate with him. The union produced three pups, one of which was still born. The other two, were Yoko and Akaelin.

Akaelin loved playing with his brother and doing favors for his mother. Anything to keep away from his father Relan. He and Yoko were often reffered to as the trouble makers of the pack. Most just shook their heads and did their best to ignore the pups, but others protested, saying that the boys were a danger to the pack. Phyra had taken Raynes death much better than her son had, and helped settle the packs fears.

Kael and Yoko quickly grew into adults and strong fighters for their pack. Akaelin was revered for his speed and stamina, where as Yoko was known for his courage and strength. Both were 2 when the day came that the rival pack – who had killed Rayne – returned for another go. More lives were lost in his battle than the last, including Akaelins grandmother, Bride, his father Relan, and his grandfather, Syn. Finally, Akaelins fight or flight instinct took over and he fled, leaving Yoko with the rest of the pack.

Akaelin spent a year alone, constantly regretting fleeing from his home and leaving what was left of his broken family. He lived mostly off of small game since he couldn’t take down anything large by himself. Occasionally, he would find a fallen dear carcass or something of the like, and swiftly, he would run in and steal some before anyone saw him. He started to grow tired of being on his own, and began to search for a new pack, hoping to start fresh.

"Monster.
How should I feel?"

Personality: Akaelin treats others how they treat him. If someone is rude to him, he’s rude back. If someone is kind, he’s kind to them. The only time this doesn’t apply is when he’s speaking to a higher rank. He knows to bite his tongue and stay out of trouble. However, he’s very paranoid, and is always afraid that he’s done something wrong, which tends to annoy others. This lessens, as he gets more comfortable around others.

"Turn the sheets down.
Murder ears with pillow lace."

Credits [Don't remove]:
Skeleton ©Lonewind
Character © Akaelin[<< Your name There]

Last edited by Akaelin on Thu May 28, 2009 7:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.demonwolf83.proboards76.com
Lonewind

Lonewind

Joined TLP : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Angstmaster Akaelin   Angstmaster Akaelin EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:19 pm

So who takes credit for the image? Just curious :-)
Back to top Go down
https://thelostpacks.rpg-board.net
Akaelin

Akaelin

Joined TLP : 2009-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Angstmaster Akaelin   Angstmaster Akaelin EmptyMon May 25, 2009 10:25 pm

Not me. It was under a templates thing on another thing. I don't know who the original artist is. I think it might be a spliced thing. Do you want me to change it?
Back to top Go down
http://www.demonwolf83.proboards76.com
Namid/Miakoda

Namid/Miakoda

Joined TLP : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Angstmaster Akaelin   Angstmaster Akaelin EmptyTue May 26, 2009 5:30 pm

I believe this picture's owner is Kay Fedewa (creator of the BBA comic)
Not absolutely sure though...
Back to top Go down
Lonewind

Lonewind

Joined TLP : 2009-03-28

PostSubject: Re: Angstmaster Akaelin   Angstmaster Akaelin EmptyTue May 26, 2009 6:29 pm

I was thinking that it was Kay too...

No, you don't have to change it :-) I was just curious
Back to top Go down
https://thelostpacks.rpg-board.net
Namid/Miakoda

Namid/Miakoda

PostSubject: Re: Angstmaster Akaelin   Angstmaster Akaelin EmptyTue May 26, 2009 8:03 pm

Let us know when this is finnished ok?
Back to top Go down
Namid/Miakoda

Namid/Miakoda

PostSubject: Re: Angstmaster Akaelin   Angstmaster Akaelin EmptyTue Jun 02, 2009 11:24 pm

It looks like this is done so Im going to go ahead and accept it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Angstmaster Akaelin   Angstmaster Akaelin Empty

Back to top Go down

Angstmaster Akaelin
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Packs of Selbin :: All Character Profiles-
Jump to: