The Lost Packs of Selbin
Welcome to the Lost packs of Selbin! In here you can roleplay in one or more packs as many wolves. You can go on adventures and have fun. Not into roleplaying? Join or make a club or just hang around in the general chat board! There are many ways to spend time in TLP, but you have to either log in or register to be able to do all of this. It is 100% free and your email address is never sold or abused. Smile
-Lonewind
The Lost Packs of Selbin
Welcome to the Lost packs of Selbin! In here you can roleplay in one or more packs as many wolves. You can go on adventures and have fun. Not into roleplaying? Join or make a club or just hang around in the general chat board! There are many ways to spend time in TLP, but you have to either log in or register to be able to do all of this. It is 100% free and your email address is never sold or abused. Smile
-Lonewind
The Lost Packs of Selbin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The lost packs of Selbin have been unknown for thousands of years. Odd characteristics have been carried down through generations of the wolves in the lost packs, Sakotad, Kitlek, Tserof, Lazarus, Amrak, Lejna, Ambas, And Koniak.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Tether [Not done yet just submitting so I don't lose it]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nekoasato

nekoasato

Joined TLP : 2009-05-24

Tether [Not done yet just submitting so I don't lose it] Empty
PostSubject: Tether [Complete]   Tether [Not done yet just submitting so I don't lose it] EmptyTue May 26, 2009 2:15 am

Tether [Not done yet just submitting so I don't lose it] Tether
*Reference made on Kaylink's Wolf Maker on DeviantArt (because I cannot draw wolves to save my life-- well actually there was that one time...)*

.:General Information:.

Present Name: Tether
Present Name Pronunciation: TE-ther
Present Name Meaning: To be tied down
Birthname: Amrit
Birthname Pronunciation: (Am-rit)
Birthname Meaning: Nectar
Birthname Origin: Indian

Breed: Timber Wolf

Age In Years: 4
Age In Months: 7

Weight In Pounds: 75lbs
Height In Feet: 2' 11"
Sex/Gender: Male
Sexual Orientation [Bi, Straight, etc.]: Unsure

Previous Pack: N/A
Previous Rank: N/A

Current Pack: ---
Current Rank: ---

His only reminder of his family- a small chain, Amazon Blue (flower), Alysicarpus (flower), Swans, fighting to prove he isn't weak, playing with those he trusts, smelling new things, Spring, Autumn, Twilight- Dusk, Dawn
Dislikes: Jewelery of most kinds, being touched or cornered by too many others, crowds, arrogant females, sweet things, being called by a pet name, being lusted after
Trusts: his image of his family
Hopes & Dreams: having peace, earning true love based on self
Fears: Being "owned", showing weakness, losing hope, loss of faith, never knowing love
Values: Freedom, Love, Strength, Family, Privacy
Motto:
"Only I can tether myself down."
"Nothing last forever but the certainty of change."
"Every grain of comfort holds the seed of fear."

.:Looks And References:.

Main Coat Color: Black
Main Coat Color [Hex Code]: #000000
Secondary Coat Color: White
Secondary Coat Color [Hex Code]: #FFFFFF
Other Coat Colors (Please Specify Where): Light Gray, Pale Brown, Gray-pale
Other Coat Colors (Please Specify Where) [Hex Code(s)]: #D3D3D3, #836051, #B5AE91
Left Eye Color: Pale Green
Left Eye Color [Hex Code]: #99CC66
Right Eye Color: Pale Gold
Right Eye Color [Hex Code]: #EAC04B
Tattoos: Eye "Hook"
Tattoo Colors: Pale Grey
Tattoo Colors [Hex Code(s)]: #B5AE91
Markings: Ear Rims
Markings Colors: Cole Grey
Markings Colors [Hex Code(s)]: #333333
Any Deformed Areas: None
And Areas Lost In Combat/Event: None
Scars [And Areas]: Mauled Right Shoulder
Any Missing Limbs: No

.:Personality/History Information:.

Basic Personality:
Tether can be considered a spit fire quite often. Even though he is smaller in size he will not accept others help and is never one to refuse a fight. Normally he maintains the same attitude towards things, a sort of "Prove thyself" feel. Tether does not take an answer he dislikes easily unless he knows that he can take the situation and make it to his favor later. Because he was used to getting whatever he had to go through a period of time where he learned to care for himself. This self-reliance has made him more likely to withhold from helping others which makes him seen utterly careless and while often he almost is he is also unwillingly attentive to other's extreme emotions much like his mother. Still even though he puts on the air of aggression, when away from most others he is introverted, reminiscing about his old home before his disfigurement, which left him bitter, and dreaming about the jasmine scented nights spent in the gardens with his brother before he was sent away, presumably to die. Outside of these rare moments Tether is not seen crying- it is an expression of emotion which he keeps hidden behind his ferocity.
Evil Or Good?: Neither, to be one or the other implies, in his opinion, that he has to have done something great in one way or the other. According to what he knows of his family he would strive to be good but because of his life some may consider him evil. He has inflicted pain on others in order to gain his own freedom but also on others command. His body is also considered soiled by those he once knew, his imperfection made him useless and so he was cast away.
Happy or Depressed?: Depends, he does not go out of his way to express either one more then the other. When he found out about the loss of his family then lost his brother he became detached. This state was not constant, he entered into a state of rage for quite sometime. Even though he is rather young it sometimes seems that his inner fire is dwindling, being used constantly to keep him alive if only barely, has caused it to ware away.
Confused or Organized?: Organized. His life was once ran on a timed schedule and so to keep himself from entering the unknown he keeps his life as organized as possible.
Considerate or Gready?: Depends, if he needs food then he will take it, perhaps more then he needs. When really young his needs and wants were never overlooked and so it instilled in him a sense of right when it comes to somethings.
Giving or Taking?: Taking, because what he has is now little and what he has he worked hard to obtain. Unless someone can repay him or so desperately needs what he has he will not give it up.
Other: He can often seem sweeter then he really is but when he is pushed even lightly he can show his true side, like an abused animal he sometimes lashes out at those he is not afraid to loose. This does not mean he is not playful, in fact he is exceptionally so though only if he trusts those he is around or feels guarded.

Basic Lifeline:
Tether, born to the Gamma and Beta of a small wild pack, was birthed little over a year after the birth of his mother's first litter. His mother had had become pregnant with her first litter shortly before her mates life was taken by a rival pack. The stress of her loss led to pregnancy complications that left one of her three pups still born and a second mortally weakened, the third though was able to pull through and lived along side Tether once he was birthed. Tethers father, the beta of the pack, helped his mother pull through the losses, gaining her trust and love when it became obvious that he accepted her first son even though it wasn't his own. Their tentative relationship grew rapidly and not long after Tether and his other siblings were conceived. Tether's father protected and cared for his mate and their unborn pups and when the day for birthing came the whole pack was happy joyous over bringing new life into the world. When Tether and his three brothers and sisters were born their mother and father mourned silently the loss of Tether's two brothers, who had faded quickly after being born. Like his brother, Tether lost two of his siblings. Yet a little sister did survive. Tether and his sister were taken under the wing of their older brother, no doubt to make up for the loss of his other siblings, as soon as their mother no longer had to suckle them, so that she could be free to mourn the loss of her other children.

Tether himself grew up not seeing the distance between his mother and himself. With his elder half brother to fend for him and his sister his life was rather carefree. Tether's eldest brother was caring and happy, easily covering up the depression of their mother. The bond between Tether and his brother grew stronger then that of his full sister's. When Tether came to his brother crying that his mother no longer loved them he comforted him, telling Tether is wasn't true even when it sadly was. To prove his words Tether's brother gave him a silver chain his mother had once found years ago, which she had given to the oldest brother because it looked so much like the color of his fur and thereby his own father.
Only weeks before Tether and his sister's first year the pack's territory was invaded by humans, hunters that had tracked deer up into the pack's land. Never having had experience with humans they were thrust into chaos. In the rush to escape the rapidly approaching humans the weakest of the pack fell behind. Tether and his sister being the youngest of the youngest of the pack failed to keep up, their brother though feel back with them, trying to coax them into running faster. When they could no longer carry on they tried to hide amongst heavy tree roots. Still the humans fallowed their trail on horseback, bloodhounds leading the hunt. Tired and unable to disguise their scents, Tether and his siblings were hunted down.

Adrenalin driven dogs surrounded Tether's little sister first, ripping at her thick coat and neck. Before Tether's very eyes his sister was mauled to death... before the hunters had even entered the clearing the hounds had chased them into.
Overwhelmed by the horrendous murder of his sister Tether cried out, if nothing else the rest of the pack heard his melancholy song and would know what had become of them. To distraught to fight back Tether was captured while his brother was injured trying to get the humans away from his little brother.

Taken alive, Tether and his brother were quickly transported through the forest they had called home and even across seas. Tether remained distant, a shell of himself, reviewing the scene of his sister's death over and over again. All Tether's brother could do was watch from his cage as the little one mourned, hope was something hard to grasp at while his last line of stability crumbled. When they reached the new land, a land of spice and riches, the two of them were put up for auction. Their beautiful colors insured that they brought in a heavy amount of money. Still Tether's brother's injury became his downfall, he could not preform the same as Tether even for the age difference and the scars along his sides left him less attractive.

As time passed Tether and his brother were slowly separated, Tether becoming the favored of the two. His weight was regulated to make him lighter and smaller then normal wolves but as quick and powerful as possible as well. His brother, though, became sick with the new climate and conditions, his wounds left him constantly in pain even after healing. As time passed Tether saw that his caring brother was dying and yet he believed their was nothing he could do for him, his superior position in his new life made him feel that his brother should take care of himself. The frail, weak wolf that was his older brother eventually was taken away. Where his brother was taken failed to concern Tether as he became caught up in the ridged routine of his life.

His days of being treated like a prince did not last forever and the irony of the situation did not fail to hit at Tether hard. In a fight against a competing wolf Tether was devastatingly wounded on his right shoulder, leaving him disfigured and less useful to his human owners. Like a wave of emotions Tether realized his cruelty towards his brother- a murder of kin he saw himself as. Still Tether desired to prove himself among the other captive wolves and it wasn't until he was cast out that he was willing to see his own downfall.

Like a cast out puppet Tether wandered the land, unknowingly heading in the direction of his homelands. He had long ago hidden the memories of his mother pack and little sister. All he understood of his past was that he had a mother somewhere, the thin metal chain he had received from his brother years before falsely coaxing to find a loving mother that had never existed.

.:Quiz to See how Your Character Would Act In The Following Situations:.

1) If your Pack's food supply was low, and you were not an alpha, you would
(A) Steal food, you are starving for crying out loud!
(B) Be Honest to the Pack and Wait for Your Share, even If it means Dying
(C) Wait your turn, But eat more than your share

Question 1 Answer: (C)
He cannot help that he will go to extremes to preserve his life so that he may achieve his goals. Also, if he took part in the hunt he will often feel the right to take at least something more then those that did not work in the kill as well.

2) You have been demoted! You
(A) Go on a rampage, attack the alpha and anything in sight!
(B) Be submissive and apologize, you probably deserved it.
(C) Have a lot of anger inside, but submit to the alpha for fear of being demoted again.

Question 2 Answer: (C)
Tether knows better then to strike out against those that are of higher position then him. He would not being willing to show that his emotions have been affects outside of the obvious disappointment.

3) You have been denied acceptance into a pack. You
(A) Moan, cry, beg, plead. "Oh Mighty Alpha! Please Let me Join!" Bow down and roll over on your stomach.
(B) Walk away. You don't want to get in any more trouble...
(C) Have tact and try to ask again, a better way.

Question 3 Answer: (C)
Anything can be accomplished with the right strategy.

.:Levels & Experience:.

Sanity Level: 7/10
Intelligence Level: 9/10
Wits in a Battle: 8.5/10
Fighting Experience: 7/10
Killing Experience: 3/10
Hunting: 5/10
Fishing: 8/10
Aggression Level: 8/10
Speed Level: 8/10
Strength Level: 6/10
Hygiene Level: 9/10
Kindness Level: 4/10
Curiosity Level: 5/10
Humor Level: 6/10
Flirting Experience:10/10

.:Credits:.

Outline ©Lonewind
Character ©Nekoasato

Last edited by nekoasato on Fri May 29, 2009 1:15 am; edited 11 times in total (Reason for editing : finally finished!!)
Back to top Go down
nekoasato

nekoasato

PostSubject: Re: Tether [Not done yet just submitting so I don't lose it]   Tether [Not done yet just submitting so I don't lose it] EmptyTue May 26, 2009 3:42 am

.:Relationship Key:.

Hatred
Angered
Annoyance
Aquainted
Friend
Trusted
Best Friend
Respect
Love
Crush
Passion
Mate
Family/Relitive

.:Lineage/Pedigree Information:.

Please do Not fill out fake information in this section. You are allowed to fill this out as time goes on and your character has reproduced to create offspring.

Mother:
Mother's Breed:

Father:
Father's Breed:

Puppy(ies):
Puppy(ies) Breeds:

Grandmother [Mother's Side]:
Grandmother's [Mother's Side] Breed:

Grandfather [Mother's Side]:
Grandfather's [Mother's Side] Breed:

Grandmother [Father's Side]:
Grandmother's [Father's Side] Breed:

Grandfather [Father's Side]:
Grandfather's [Father's Side] Breed:

Great-Grandmother [Mother's Side]:
Great-Grandmother's [Mother's Side] Breed:

Great-Grandfather [Mother's Side]:
Great-Grandfather's [Mother's Side] Breed:

Great-Grandmother [Father's Side]:
Great-Grandmother's [Father's Side] Breed:

Great-Grandfather [Father's Side]:
Great-Grandfather's [Father's Side] Breed:

Great-Great-Grandmother [Mother's Side]:
Great-Great-Grandmother's [Father's Side] Breed:

Great-Great-Grandfather [Mother's Side]:
Great-Great-Grandfather's [Father's Side] Breed:

Great-Great-Grandmother [Father's Side]:
Great-Great-Grandmother's [Father's Side] Breed:

Great-Great-Grandfather [Father's Side]:
Great-Great-Grandfather's [Father's Side] Breed:

Current Mate:
Previous Mate:

Puppy(ies) Generated from Current Mate:
Puppy(ies) Generated from Previous Mate:

Friends:
Enemies:

Kin:

Half-Kin:
Back to top Go down
nekoasato

nekoasato

PostSubject: Re: Tether [Not done yet just submitting so I don't lose it]   Tether [Not done yet just submitting so I don't lose it] EmptyFri May 29, 2009 1:16 am

Okay so I FINALLY finished this character!

Umm but I can't change the title of the thread to say that I'm done so that's why I'm posting this in the first place Xd
So yeah~ DONE!!
*happy dance*
Back to top Go down
Namid/Miakoda

Namid/Miakoda

Joined TLP : 2009-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Tether [Not done yet just submitting so I don't lose it]   Tether [Not done yet just submitting so I don't lose it] EmptyFri May 29, 2009 5:03 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tether [Not done yet just submitting so I don't lose it]   Tether [Not done yet just submitting so I don't lose it] Empty

Back to top Go down

Tether [Not done yet just submitting so I don't lose it]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Lost Packs of Selbin :: All Character Profiles-
Jump to: