The Lost Packs of Selbin
Welcome to the Lost packs of Selbin! In here you can roleplay in one or more packs as many wolves. You can go on adventures and have fun. Not into roleplaying? Join or make a club or just hang around in the general chat board! There are many ways to spend time in TLP, but you have to either log in or register to be able to do all of this. It is 100% free and your email address is never sold or abused. Smile
-Lonewind
The Lost Packs of Selbin
Welcome to the Lost packs of Selbin! In here you can roleplay in one or more packs as many wolves. You can go on adventures and have fun. Not into roleplaying? Join or make a club or just hang around in the general chat board! There are many ways to spend time in TLP, but you have to either log in or register to be able to do all of this. It is 100% free and your email address is never sold or abused. Smile
-Lonewind
The Lost Packs of Selbin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The lost packs of Selbin have been unknown for thousands of years. Odd characteristics have been carried down through generations of the wolves in the lost packs, Sakotad, Kitlek, Tserof, Lazarus, Amrak, Lejna, Ambas, And Koniak.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

--->Frost<---

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thelazyone22

Joined TLP : 2009-04-03

--->Frost<--- Empty
PostSubject: --->Frost<---   --->Frost<--- EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:48 pm

Birthname: His father named him Salir (Leave in Spanish) but his mom renamed him Frost after seeing the color of his fur
Current Name: Frost
Alias: FrozenSabre
Name Origin: N/A
Name Meaning: I think you know….

Sex: Male
Breed [Dire, Timber, Arctic... etc.] Mostly Dire with some Gray and Arctic

Main coat Color: Gray/Silver
Other coat colors: Blue
Tattoos: A silver crescent and a blue seven thing (see image)
Eye Color(s): Blue

[In this section you fill out nothing until your character has reproduced. This is your character's bloodline. No wolves can be off-forum]
Mother:
Father:
Younger Kin:
Puppies:
Previous Mate:
Current mate:
Older Sisters:
Older Brothers:
Half Siblings:
Grandmother:
Grandfather:
Great-Grandmother:
Great-Grandfather:
Great-Great Grandmother:
Great-great Grandfather:

History: (yes, another sad story ) His father, who was the Alpha had him with another wolf that wasn’t the Alphess, that of course, was against the rules. He took Frost and left him in the forest for the wild hyenas. His mother was given a fake crime and was thrown out to prevent her from telling anyone. His mother found him nearly dead, pecked open by crows. His mother took him to a cave and raised him without ever telling him who his father was. When his mother died he wandered around for ages, devastated when he found a pack by the caves.

Personality: He’s very sarcastic and smart, it’s hard to get him to smile but you could if you were willing to dig. He is grumpy a lot but never attacks or hurts a wolf (with teeth and claws at least) unless there is a reason. He walks really quietly and can sneak up on just about anybody, which sometimes helps him. He loves the feeling of snow on his fur and he likes to wake up really early and sleep really late. (Will be clearer in RPing)

Last edited by thelazyone22 on Fri Apr 03, 2009 8:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lonewind

Lonewind

Joined TLP : 2009-03-28

--->Frost<--- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --->Frost<---   --->Frost<--- EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 7:51 pm

Pretty good, but about the age:

A human would be 21 lol, but the longest i've ever seen a dog live was 14 years. I think around 3-5 years would be about right :3
Back to top Go down
https://thelostpacks.rpg-board.net
thelazyone22

--->Frost<--- Empty
PostSubject: Re: --->Frost<---   --->Frost<--- EmptyFri Apr 03, 2009 8:15 pm

I just said that cuz I didn't know how 21 would go into wolf years
Back to top Go down
Ivyfang

Ivyfang

--->Frost<--- Empty