The Lost Packs of Selbin
Welcome to the Lost packs of Selbin! In here you can roleplay in one or more packs as many wolves. You can go on adventures and have fun. Not into roleplaying? Join or make a club or just hang around in the general chat board! There are many ways to spend time in TLP, but you have to either log in or register to be able to do all of this. It is 100% free and your email address is never sold or abused. Smile
-Lonewind
The Lost Packs of Selbin
Welcome to the Lost packs of Selbin! In here you can roleplay in one or more packs as many wolves. You can go on adventures and have fun. Not into roleplaying? Join or make a club or just hang around in the general chat board! There are many ways to spend time in TLP, but you have to either log in or register to be able to do all of this. It is 100% free and your email address is never sold or abused. Smile
-Lonewind
The Lost Packs of Selbin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The lost packs of Selbin have been unknown for thousands of years. Odd characteristics have been carried down through generations of the wolves in the lost packs, Sakotad, Kitlek, Tserof, Lazarus, Amrak, Lejna, Ambas, And Koniak.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Da Rules of Sakotad

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Akaelin

Akaelin

Joined TLP : 2009-04-01

Da Rules of Sakotad Empty
PostSubject: Da Rules of Sakotad   Da Rules of Sakotad EmptyThu May 21, 2009 10:20 pm

Raise your head up.
Lift high the load.
Take strength from those that need you.
Build high the walls.
Build strong the beams.
A new life is waiting,
But dangers no stranger here.

In Character Rules:

1. The Alphas word is law. While Sakotad is a peaceful wolf pack, they are still a wolf pack. To go against the decision of one of the Alphas would be considered treason. Widget is incredibly lax, and will give pardon if you have a just and honest reason for going against his word. 'I was bored' is not a legitimate excuse.

2. Do not beg for a rank (this applies oocly as well). Widget isn't very fond of those kinds of beggars, and you won't get the rank you desire if you beg for it.

3. Sakotad accepts any breed of wolf, any size, and any color. It doesn't matter what happened in your past, whether you were a murderer, betrayed, or whatever. All that is asked is that you leave your past at the border once you cross over to join.

4. When seeking acceptance, do NOT cross the border, or you will be seen as a trespasser. You will still have the opportunity to join, but you will start off at the lowest rank.

5. If you wish to challenge for leadership of Sakotad, you will have to fight both Widget, and the Dronning (assuming there is one) at the same time.

6. All ranks and species are allowed to mate. However, the two wolves must first go to the Knowing to prove that they would be good parents. If the Knowing likes you, he/she will go to the Konge and Dronning to plead your case. Chances are after that it will be a yes. Widget's a sucker for puppies. Only five sets of parents may mate with in a six month time period, so there isn't an overflow of puppies.

Out of Character Rules:

1. I would like a 15 sentence minimum with posts. I understand when ones muse is drained, but that really isn't asking much. If you're out of ideas, just have your character go off on some philosophical internal monolouge. (that's what I do)

2. No godmodding or powerplay (that's a given).

3. You are not allowed to severly maim or kill anyone else's character without their permission first.

4. Just because you know something OCCly (out of character) doesn’t mean your characters know it. For example, if someone sends you a pm saying, hey Bob really likes your character Stacy. Unless Bob actually showed affection for Stacy, Stacy can't just go randomly hitting (or slapping) Bob.

5. Do not beg for a rank or I will do something too grotesque to put into words.

NOTE: All rules are subject to change and addition as I see fit.
Back to top Go down
http://www.demonwolf83.proboards76.com

Da Rules of Sakotad
Page 1 of 1