The Lost Packs of Selbin
Welcome to the Lost packs of Selbin! In here you can roleplay in one or more packs as many wolves. You can go on adventures and have fun. Not into roleplaying? Join or make a club or just hang around in the general chat board! There are many ways to spend time in TLP, but you have to either log in or register to be able to do all of this. It is 100% free and your email address is never sold or abused. Smile
-Lonewind
The Lost Packs of Selbin
Welcome to the Lost packs of Selbin! In here you can roleplay in one or more packs as many wolves. You can go on adventures and have fun. Not into roleplaying? Join or make a club or just hang around in the general chat board! There are many ways to spend time in TLP, but you have to either log in or register to be able to do all of this. It is 100% free and your email address is never sold or abused. Smile
-Lonewind
The Lost Packs of Selbin
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The lost packs of Selbin have been unknown for thousands of years. Odd characteristics have been carried down through generations of the wolves in the lost packs, Sakotad, Kitlek, Tserof, Lazarus, Amrak, Lejna, Ambas, And Koniak.

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Domino - Black & White & Odd All Over [complete]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Domino

Domino

Joined TLP : 2009-05-24

Domino - Black & White & Odd All Over [complete] Empty
PostSubject: Domino - Black & White & Odd All Over [complete]   Domino - Black & White & Odd All Over [complete] EmptySat May 30, 2009 2:38 am

There was a little girl who had a little curl
Right in the center of her forehead

Birthname: Domino Effect
Meaning: the cumulative effect that results when one event precipitates a series of like events.
Alias(es): Domino or Dom

Breed: Dire x Timber
Physical Size: Due to malnutrition, she's severely underweight for a pup her age and seems to be a little on the runty side though she was the only pup to survive from her litter and is therefore the hardiest. It seems as though that same stubborn, hardy spirit has kept her alive to this point.

Father: "The Psychopath" [offsite]
Father's Breed: Dire

Mother: Typhoid Mary [offsite]
Mother's Breed: Timber

Grandmother [Mother's Side]: Magdalene [offsite]
Grandmother's [Mother's Side] Breed: Timber

Grandfather [Mother's Side]: Kingpin [offsite]
Grandfather's [Mother's Side] Breed: Timber

Previous Pack: N/A
Previous Rank: N/A

Current Pack:
Current Rank:

Current Mate:
Puppies:
Puppies' Breeds:

When she was good, she was very, very good,
And when she was bad she was horrid.

Illnesses: Psychosis. Her symptoms include hallucinations, delusions, bouts of delirium, insomnia, the inability to speak in another other than poetry / rhymes / riddles / songs, paranoia & night terrors.

Dislikes: Talking with most ghosts because they're rarely pleasant conversationalists. She doesn't like sunshine or rainbows or pretty flowers - they irritate her more than anything. She doesn't like males - they're stinky and loud and mean. She doesn't like females - they're too sexual and dirty and self-centered. She doesn't like pups - they're loud and obnoxious and call her mean names. She doesn't like much of anyone or anything, to be quite honest...

Likes: ...But she likes to talk with Vertigo. He's not the oldest ghost she holds conversations with, but he's the nicest and the one who helps her make the best decisions. Sometimes Domino thinks he's her conscience. She also likes stars and sometimes she likes flowers (if they smell sweet but not-too-sweet) and sometimes she likes sunny days (when there's shady trees or clouds to watch and it's warm but not too hot). And sometimes she even likes other wolves, but only if they aren't mean wolves who call her "freak" and "devil" and "witch's child." She also likes words. A lot. She likes the way they sound, the way they taste, the way they feel rolling off her tongue in rhymes and rhythms that feel so very natural and so very right.

Trusts: No one, especially not herself.

Hopes & Dreams: Her hopes have long since been dashed to pieces. Her dreams are merely nightmares. What she wants she cannot have: a normal life for a normal girl in a normal world. But dreams rarely do come true and fairytales can't all have happy endings.

Fears: Ab-so-lute-ly nothing. Except her visions and the voices in her head. Those are rather unpleasant.

Values: Truth. Finding the truth inside the lies is all that really matters to her anymore. Everything else is just a web of misty illusions.

Motto: "Is all we see or seem but a dream within a dream?"

Mirror, Mirror, on the wall . . .
Who's the fairest of them all?

--image coming soon--

Main Coat: White
Markings: Black
Right Eye: Green
Left Eye: Blue

Dig a little deeper and you'll realize:
All I'm building up you're tearing down.

They say Wendy Widow had a web
With all the world upon't

"A-tisket a-tasket,
A green and yellow basket.
I wrote a letter to my love
And on the way I dropped it."

With a rhyme in her head and a song in her heart, a little white pup spattered in black trotted through the meadow. She had no family to speak of and no path to follow. She was but 6 weeks old. How is this possible, you might ask, for such a young thing to brave the world alone? How did she survive without her mother's milk? If you were to ask the little fae herself, the strange youngling with one green eye and one blue, she would smile and tell you a riddle or perhaps just sing you a song.
You see, the answer to that simple question is really this: she survived bodily (if only just barely if her skeletal appearance is anything to judge by) but not mentally.
Rhymes and riddles are her speech now; songs and poems her thoughts. Her mind has found itself in a tangled web where up is down and down is up and front is back and back is front.
Nothing is what it seems.
That is all that this little whelp knows. The rest does not concern her. So as she scampers through the meadow, among the flowers colored red and blue and yellow, and among the grasses green, she sings a song to while away the time.
"I dropped it, I dropped it,
Yes, on the way I dropped it.
A little girlie picked it up
And took it to the market."

A strange smile stretches her black lips into a wide grin, and her tail twitches in time to her tinny sweet voice. She does not concern herself with where she is or where she is going. In truth, she does not know. No more than she knows the true identities of her birth parents, both of whom were brutally, grusomely murdered the day she was born.
It was rumored her mother was insane. So much so that they called her by three names. First was Mary, quite contrary; next was Typhoid, yellow passion fever; last was only screamed as her victims fell like flies: Mary, Bloody Mary. But that's why her daddy liked her mommy. They were mad together. Not mad as in "angry" (though sometimes they were angry, too) but mas as in "crazy."
After all, the filly's daddy was known as The Psychopath.
The Psychopath and Typhoid Mary. A match made in madness.
All things considered, it really is no wonder that when the little fae woke on her first day on Earth amid a massive pool of blood with the carcasses of both her parents on either side, something in her tiny head snapped. It was sharp and quick, like too much tension on a violin string, but it did far more damage than just causing a single member of an orchestra to play off-key. Because even if she would never admit it in plain-and-simple, straightforward words, the pup knew what had happened. She knew her parents had murdered one another. She just didn't feel the need to tell anyone about it. Nor did she feel the need to run to anyone for help. This was her world, she thought, and this was what happened in her world. Death and chaos were her bedfellows. Madness and lunacy her playmates.
But this strange little fae who calls herself Domino wouldn't have it any other way.
"A-tisket a-tasket,
She took my yellow basket.
And if she doesn't bring it back,
I think that I shall die!"

The little whelp shrilly cried out the last line, leaping from a boulder wedged amongst the green, green grass to the flowers below, crushing them with great stomps of her too-large paws. Giggling maniacally, she pistoned and kicked her feet, up and down, down and up, watching the pretty little flowers be ground into the dust. The effort of her play left her suddenly tired; she had not been this active in days. Malnutrition and exhaustion were finally taking their toll on her young body. Coughing hoarsely, the little fae turned her head left and right, right and left, looking through her two-toned eyes and listening with her large black ears for someone. Anyone. They could be a playmate, a Queen, a stud or a killer.
But what Domino wished most for was a mother. A home.
And a beginning all her own.

But Foolish Fred, he broke a thread
&& the world went tumbling from't

Riddle me, riddle me, riddle-me-ree
Perhaps you can tell what this riddle may be:

1) If your Pack's food supply was low, and you were not an alpha, you would
(A) Steal food, you are starving for crying out loud!
(B) Be Honest to the Pack and Wait for Your Share, even If it means Dying
(C) Wait your turn, But eat more than your share

Question 1 Answer: A

2) You have been demoted! You
(A) Go on a rampage, attack the alpha and anything in sight!
(B) Be submissive and apologize, you probably deserved it.
(C) Have a lot of anger inside, but submit to the alpha for fear of being demoted again.

Question 2 Answer: A

3) You have been denied acceptance into a pack. You
(A) Moan, cry, beg, plead. "Oh Mighty Alpha! Please Let me Join!" Bow down and roll over on your stomach.
(B) Walk away. You don't want to get in any more trouble...
(C) Have tact and try to ask again, a better way.

Question 3 Answer: A

I'm under construction, everyone
So you'll have to mind the mess - I'm under some construction

Sanity Level: 3/10
Intelligence Level: 5/10
Wits in a Battle: 2/10
Fighting Experience: 0/10
Killing Experience: 0/10
Hunting: 1/10
Fishing: 6/10
Aggression Level: 3/10
Speed Level: 10/10
Strength Level: 1/10
Hygiene Level: 10/10
Kindness Level: 10/10
Curiosity Level: 10/10
Humor Level: 10/10
Flirting Experience: 0/10

And why may not I love Johnny?
And why may not Johnny love me?

Hatred
Angered
Annoyance
Aquainted
Friend
Trusted
Best Friend
Respect
Love
Crush
Passion
Mate
Family/Relitive

Outline ©Lonewind
Character ©Caelwit
Back to top Go down
Namid/Miakoda

Namid/Miakoda

Joined TLP : 2009-03-31

Domino - Black & White & Odd All Over [complete] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Domino - Black & White & Odd All Over [complete]   Domino - Black & White & Odd All Over [complete] EmptySat May 30, 2009 7:00 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down

Domino - Black & White & Odd All Over [complete]
Page 1 of 1